The event takes place virtually on the 17th March where we will be joined by an expert panel including Dean Lockhart MSP Convener of the Net Zero, Energy and Transport Committee at the The Scottish Parliament and Prof Dave Reay, The University of Edinburgh Chair in Carbon Management & Education, Exec Director of Edinburgh Climate Change Institute and Policy Director of ClimateXChange. Also joining us will be Lolita Jackson MBE FRSA, Exec Director of Communications & Sustainable Cities at Sustainable Development Capital, LLP and Craig Sterling, CEO CuanTec Ltd.
• Look back at COP26 hosted on the banks of the Clyde back in November 2021
• Consider key issues for business on both sides of the Atlantic
• The corporate journey to net zero
• Market forces vs regulation
• The mobilisation of private capital
• Public / private partnerships
• Just Transition
• Loss and Damage
The panellists will also consider the key themes which are likely to be grappled with at COP27 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt in November 2022.